Michael Grzesiek, known as Shroud is a famous streamer, content creator, and former professional counter-strike: Global Offensive player. In addition to these games, he also loves fighting games like Escape from Tarkov, PUBG, Apex Legends, and Valorant. With 9.9 million followers, his channel is the most popular on Twitch, and he has one of the strongest aims in the world. There are other professional players who are following him and prefer to follow the Shroud’s settings and replicate his setup to perform well.
Shroud was a competitive CS: GO player for Cloud 9 at one point, even taking part in CS: GO tournaments. Shroud decides to stop competitive gaming and concentrate only on streaming after juggling a streaming career and a professional gaming career.
In this article, we will discuss the apex legends settings of Shroud & his equipment. If you want to know more and follow all the settings carefully, you will have to read this entire post until the end.
Shroud Settings of Video
Below is the following list of the shroud apex legend settings of the video mentioned:-
● Display mode is fullscreen
● The aspect ratio is 16:9
● Adaptive resolution FPS is 0
● Resolution is 2560×1440
● The field of view is 104
● The colorblind mode is off
● V-sync is disabled
● The model detail is high.
● Effect detail is high.
● Impact marks are also high.
● Ragdolls are high.
● The texture streaming budget is 8 GB VRAM
● Ambient occlusion Quality is high
● The texture filtering is 16x
● Spot shadow detail is high
● The volumetric lighting is disabled
● Dynamic spot shadows are disabled
● The anti-aliasing is TSAA
● Sun shadow details are low.
Shroud Mouse Settings
Here are some following settings of the mouse shroud uses while playing the game:-
● There are 450 dots per inch
● Mouse acceleration is off
● Mouse invert is also off
● ADS Multiplier is 1.0
● Hz is 1000
● There is a 2.9 sensitivity setting for the mouse
Shroud’s Key binds
The game-like Apex legends has more shooting and moving settings, it is important to be careful when setting the keybinds for your comfort. And, Shroud has also set his custom keybinds for his ease. Also the Mongraal settings are customized & easy to copy. Below are the following sets of keybinds that will help you to improve your keybinds:-
Read More About: mykohlscard
● Sprint is from L-shift
● Melee is from Mouse 4
● The reload is from R
● Crouch (hold) is from L-Ctrl
● Interact/ pickup is from F
● The inventory is from Tab
● Fire mode is from the B key
● Ultimate ability is from Z
● The crouch (toggle) is from the C key
● Jump from Mousewheel down
● Tactical ability is from Q
● Ping from the mouse wheel
● Push to talk (hold) from the caps lock.
● The cycle weapon from the middle mouse button
● Use shield cells from the 3 key
● Use Med Kit is from 4 key
● Shield toggle from the H key
● Aim (hold) can from the Right-click
● Use selected health items is from 5
● You can use a syringe from H
● You can use the phoenix kit is from the X
● The equipped grenade is from G
PC Gear of Shroud
There are some differences between gamers’ gear and all the regular hardware they use. The top-level professional players all use the best gaming equipment to improve their performance on the field. Our expectation is that he uses the best equipment when it comes to Shroud. Now, below are the following list of gaming gear that Shroud uses while playing the game:-
● CPU- AMD Ryzen 9 5950X chipset to stream Apex Legends.
● GPU- Heuses NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 in 2021 to play online games.
● Chair- Herman Miller x Logitech Embody chair
● Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix X570-I is the latest in shroud’s gaming setup.
● The webcam he uses is from the Sony Alpha a6000 for his streaming
● Case-uses the MAINGEAR VYBE
● Arm- from RODE PSA1 arm as well
● Memory- It is the HyperX Predator RGB 64GB RAM
● Mixer- He uses the setup from the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Above we have discussed the Shrouds gaming settings and types of equipment. We hope that all the mentioned detailed information about Shroud valorant settings will be helpful for you to improve your gameplay. If you are interested to know more then check out our other articles as well.